Fishing Packages for 2022
The Bucket List
For the last 30 years in operation, this has been our most popular package. Saltwater fishing trips depart from your choice of ports: Homer, Seward, Ninilchik or Anchor Point. This fishing and lodging package trip offers fishing experiences on both sides of the Kenai Peninsula, as well as across Cook Inlet. Two days on the ocean, two days on the rivers, one day on a float plane, with your evening free to fish from our private riverbank or explore the local area.
- 6 nights stay in private riverfront cabin.
- 2 full days guided Kenai River salmon and trout fishing.
- 1 full day ocean multi-species fishing for halibut, rockfish, salmon and lingcod.
- 1 day fly-out fishing and bear viewing.
- 1 day Halibut fishing on Cook inlet
- 50 lbs of fish processing per person.
$2,865 per person (based on a party of 4)
A River Runs Through It
- Available September 1 – October 30
- 7 nights stay in private riverfront cabin.
- 4 days guided flyfishing on the Kenai River for salmon, trout, and dolly varden. Drifting beads and flesh patterns, fishing from the boat and wading
- Minimum party of 4.
- Substitute a day of ocean fishing or fly-out fishing for $200 per person.
After hours/self-guided local waters to explore:
- Anchor river- rainbows, dollies, coho, steelhead
- Ninilchik River and Deep Creek- rainbows, dollies, coho, steelhead
- Kasilof river/ Crooked Creek- dollies, coho, steelhead
- Upper Kenai- rainbows, coho
- Russian river- rainbows
- Quartz creek- dollies
$2,199 per person
À La Cart – Base Package for Custom Trips
Just like an a la carte menu. This package is the meat and potatoes. By booking this package you have secured one of the finest cabins available on the Kenai River and paired it with two days of guided fishing for salmon or trout. Add to this package by choosing from a list of side dishes including day trips for glacier and whale watching tours starting at $149 per person, Fly-out fishing and bear viewing trips from $435 per person, sea-kayaking from $125 per person, etc. Add trips in advance, or wait and see what appeals to you while you are here. Call or email us for a complete list of options.
- 3 nights in a private riverfront cabin.
- 2 days guided Kenai river fishing for salmon and trout*
- This is our base package for clients wishing a custom package trip.
- You can add on any of the following options based on your wishes or the weather: Additional nights stay, Guided fishing for Salmon, Halibut, Trout, fly-out fishing. Glacier and whale watching tours, Clam digging, sea kayaking, Birding, etc.
$950 per person, May 15 – June 30, half-day trips
$1,050 per person, July 1 – Sept. 31, full-day trips, multi-species
- Six nights in a private riverfront cabin.
- One day Guided Kenai river fishing for salmon or trout
- One day on the ocean in Seward, Glacier and Whale watching tour
- One day Guided Kenai river fishing- or take a guided lake tour- flora/fauna/natural history tour.
- One day in Homer – with a Kachemak Bay cruise and entrance to the Alaska Islands and Oceans visitors center and the Junior Biologist program.
- Gold pans and instruction.
- Clam shovels, buckets, and instruction.
- Rods and reels to take on out into the field with your family.
- Binoculars, bird books, and maps to your best spot to view the wildlife.
$1,899 per person