All birding trips are custom, tailored to your wishes.
Starting with a minimum of 3 nights lodging at Marlow’s on the Kenai in a private riverfront cabin.
One day will be spent on a guided boat tour of the Kenai River. We will drift through the Trumpeter Swan Sanctuary, birding 12 miles of the Kenai River watershed through the Kenai National Wildlife Refuge.
The remaining days will be custom around which species you’d like to see.
We can add the following self-guided trips, or you can use our free app on your phone to guide you to all the local hot spots to see your target birds.
Birding day trip options include, but are not limited to:
- Hiking Mountain trails.
- Walking right up to a glacier.
- Pelagic birding out of Seward into the Kenai Fjords National Park
- Canoeing and kayaking backcountry adventures
- Horseback rides along the beach or up into the mountains
- Tour Homer and take a small boat birding tour into Kachemak Bay
- Visit the tiny town of Seldovia or the Russian Orthodox town of Ninilchik
- Fly-out birding and bear viewing trips
All birding trips are based on finding the birds you most want to see. Please email us a list of your “must see” birds so we can plan the trips accordingly.
We will be happy to help you customize a special package.
Packages with three nights lodging, one day of guided birding on the Kenai River, and two days self-guided using our app start at $530 pp/do plus tax/fees.
Email us at email@example.com
or call us at (907) 262-5218